Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Coffee Art vs Bad Coffee Art (1)

Coffee art is like coffee itself....nicely executed or leaves a bad taste in your mouth.  Here are a few  good vs bad  I have seen recently:

Coffee poured into mug
I know I used this pic for another post, but it is actually what got me thinking about bad coffee art...what exactly is being poured into that cup of black coffee?


not as good of an art shot, but at least believable.

great execution!


Espresso Shot
ok...even if you are not a trained Barista and may not realize the importance of the espresso shots being the same height...it is pretty obvious these shots either sat too long and lost their crema...or bad shot indeed.


ummm......the longest single shots ever...bleh

nicely executed....at least we have crema



yum!


Coffee Terminology

I get that you are trying to say chocolate coffee....maybe Caf(f)e Mocha might have been more appropriate, because Mocha Java is actually a blend of coffee beans.


Good job!


Spelling of Coffee Terms
not a big fan of coffee play on words in the first place....but eXpresso...c'mon

better with spelling.....espresso shot questionable


spelled right....has crema......no play on words.......nicely executed!



and now I will leave you with what I think is just a great Coffee Art shot:

see you in the am
DC


No comments:

Post a Comment