Monday, March 14, 2011

Would You Drink Your Coffee from a Toilet?

I usually drink my coffee out of a 12oz glass mug...it is nothing fancy....which is what I like.  I understand a fun mug might make a person feel a little extra happy drinking their morning joe, but I will never understand these mug genres:

Impractical Mug

Although this flip top mug aesthetically is pretty cool.....


I appreciate the place to keep my cookies...but I fail to pay attention just once and drink from the wrong side.....


If I actually keep up with the spoon (which would be lost or broken by weeks end)...I do what with it after I have stirred my coffee?  Pocket perhaps?  Or do I put it back in the cup and drink my coffee with a spoon sticking out of my cup...


Pretty cool artistically...but I already have a hard time with my coffee spilling out and my cup doesn't lean to one side..

Wordy Mug


Coffee mugs are like bumper stickers...keep it short and written in a font size that's reasonable..


Creepy Mug
As a father I feel very uncomfortable picking up a baby by one arm.....but even if the handle was standard I don't think it would change my initial cringe....


After watching a "Caught on Camera" special a few years ago, this is really the last thing I want to think about when I am drinking my hopefully untainted coffee...


A-hole Mug

Yea...I'm gonna kiss you cause you told me to on your mug...and especially since you're loaded..


No office mate...really...you don't look like an total a-hole for drinking your coffee out of a toilet..


No comments:

Post a Comment